Ana was too quite today, it was a bizarre moment. She is usually talking to her brother, although he does not notice her at all or...screaming with a toy that refuses to work at her will or......just a nice chat with the plants of the kitchen....that's our Ana. Today she was quite for almost full 3 minutes, and them she stated to laugh. I had to see it. She was sitting on the front door rug chasing a poor ant with her finger. The ant manage to escape all of her smashing attempts and she was just laughing hysterically at it.
( no animals were hurt during the wonderful making of this moment ;))
You guys are wondering what the heck got into me...why is she writing?? So, I`ll explain. Evan is a fantastic dad and he loves to hear my stories when he gets home from work. He is out in another short deployment. I will tell you guys and him all my silly stories. He will be gone for a while and until he is back you will have to put up with my poor writing skills :) and all those ordinary facts of life . For those that only speak Portuguese, you are safe. I wont translate all these cause I got kids to watch =D hehehehhe.
lots of love hugs to everyone




No comments:
Post a Comment