Friday, September 17, 2010

Ana`s sick day

Ana is sick but she still puts up a smile for play time with Max and Lucas


Max is looking a lot like Max and less and less like Macky, such a cute litlle man!







genuine smiles, so rare these days........wonderful moments


Cold alredy!

4 comments:

  1. LINDA AS FOTOS! Ana mesmo doentinha ta sempre alegre e cheia dos sorrisos, nao pode ver uma camera que ja comeca a gargalhada! Amo muito esses meninos. Que Deus abencoe sempre pra continuar assim!
    beijos com amor,
    Max e Tete.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just want to take a little space on my sister's blog to tell you all about a conversation that I had with Lucas today after his shower.
    Lucas: Tete, No moisturizer please.
    Livia: OK. So lets put this shirt on.
    Lucas: No. This shirt is WAY UGLY. I want my batman shirt.
    Livia: I don't know where your batman shirt is.
    Lucas: It's right there in the second drawer.
    Livia: OK. Let's put this shirt on now.
    Lucas: No tete I know how do put it on by myself.
    When did my little nephew grow up? How did he learn so much in only 3 years?
    Lucas can be so happy with so little, like chasing puggy around the house or playing with the water in the shower. He knows happy and sad(no anger or revenge) when he is really sad he cries and gets over it the next minute. Why aren't we all like that? I learn more with Lucas these days than with anybody else. Thanks for being so wonderful!!!
    I LOVE YOU.
    Tete.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is so beautiful--the comment Livia left. It is so sweet and such a blessing that you two sisters are able to be together and have your kids grow up together. I enjoy reading your posts, Lara. The subjects of your pictures are very adorable! :o)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Tete you are super important part of Lucas life and mine, of course. I always loved you, but Lucas adores you! =D

    Lara

    ReplyDelete