Tuesday, September 21, 2010

Quiet days, mindfull time

Lucas is in school, he seems to be doing just fine. After a though adaptation week he is happy to go see his friends at school. Ana is better, the virus went away as fast as it came.Now,  I have almost 2 hours of me time in the morning and I am so excited that I literally have no idea what to do.

I want to get a book, I want to meditate again, I want to exercise, spend more time on delicious meals,that wont take only 10 minutes to prepare.... I want to  make everything slow.... . Goodness how much can I do and have to do it slow?! hehehahhahah......... Its wonderful.
Thank you God for making life impermanent,  and bringing back what was once gone......and them....you take it again. Thank you for showing me that life wont be as I desire, but give me the ability to be content so I can make it a loving  life and apreciate the sun light after the storm.


Lucas esta na escolinha e depois de uma semana de adaptacao ele finalmente esta gostando de ir ver os amigos. Ana esta bem melhor, o virus veio rapido e foi  embora rapido tambem. Agora eu tenho quase 2 horas da manha so pra mim. Estou tao feliz que nem sei o que fazer.

Quero ler um livro, meditar de novo, fazer yoga, cozinhar qualquer coisa que eu nao precise fazer em menos de 10 minutos, quero fazer tudo devagar .... Sera que da pra fazer isso tudo?! e ainda por cima devagar? ehehahahha.....estou adorando.

Obrigado Deus por fazer tudo tao impermanente, e trazer de volta o que foi perdido.....e depois....levar de novo. Mostrar que a minha vida nao vai ser como eu quero, mas que ainda assim eu posso estar contente e amar o que faco. Apreciar a luz do sol depois da tempestade.

No comments:

Post a Comment