My favortie time is bath time, these two have a blast in the tub. Every single time.
Reminds me of how happy I am =D
Mother use to tell me, "put them in the shower when they are cranky, it calms them" .
Yes she was right once again.
They are happy and I am even happier.
Adoro colocar os meninos pra tomar banho, e minha parte favorita do dia. Me faz lemrar porque e tao bom ter dois e me deixa muito feliz so de observa-los.
Minha mae sempre diz, " poe esses mininos no banho, acalma os nervos "
Ela teve razao mais uma vez, acalma sim os deles e os meus ....
This picture is my favorite. It is so adorable it makes my heart ache. I want to jump in the bath too!
ReplyDeleteADOREI A HORA DO BANHO!!e a minha parte favorite do dia tb! Primeiro pq eh super fun e segundo pq ta perto da bed time....HAHAHAHAHA
ReplyDelete