Monday, March 21, 2011

Purim

Lucas was obssed with king Achashverosh this purim, I could not find a costume of a king for him, so I improvised. ( he is not a Knight he is KING Achsheverosh!). He told me the story of a King with no Queen probably 8 times and I loved it and enjoyed every one of them. Mostly becouse in Lucas version of the story the only problem was the fact the he really needed a Queen.

Heres to the King, my sons inspiration.....



" I am Achashverosh, the great and mighty king,

I work magic with my royal signet ring,

The Emperor of Persia, (now called Iran),

With wine flowing freely where now's Abadan.

Some think me silly, call me a fool

Because I let Haman make me his tool.

But what's so silly about killing a wife,

To show who is boss in case of strife?

I ordered a contest and picked Esther my queen,

And worried no longer about her making a scene.



Indeed, my friends, a fool was I

When I listened to Haman so cunning and sly.

To sell all Jews to be put to the sword,

(To forego that money, I couldn't afford.)

But that night I was sorry, I was ready to weep,

I took many pills, but couldn't fall asleep.

I decided to honor my faithful Mordechai,

But in came Haman, I knew not why.

He fell for the trap, hook, line and swindler,

Then I knew he was a first-rate stinker

So Haman I hanged by his wicked neck,

For all birds of Shushan his flesh to peck.

And Mordechai I made my grand Vizier,

And the sun shone in Shushan so bright and clear.

So you see, my friends, I ain't so bad,

Even though at times I got a little mad. "


Indeed  a tempered man.......hehehhehe



by the way.....the guy on the far left.....acording to Lucas......is "dark Vuster".......AHAHAHAhhaha






No comments:

Post a Comment